As you may now have heard, the government has announced that grassroots sport can restart at the end of lockdown on Wednesday 2nd December.
This will allow us to reopen the club under the same restrictions as were previously in place before Lockdown 2.0.
A reminder of the restrictions are given below.
1) all courts must be booked on Clubspark in advance to enable Track & Trace if required
2) all adult participants in club sessions must book a place on Clubspark. A volunteer will be on hand to provide balls, hand sanitiser, etc.
3) all adult (1-1 and small group) and junior coaching sessions will restart
4) please maintain a 2m social distance at all times where possible
5) please arrive 5 minutes before your booked time and minimise congregating with other players (the “Rule of 6” applies)
6) please use hand sanitiser before and after your session
7) please leave promptly after your session has ended (the “Rule of 6” applies)
8) parents/guardians (one per player) waiting for juniors should maintain a 2m distance and not congregate in groups (the “Rule of 6” applies)
9) the club house will remain closed except for use of the toilets so please bring your own drinks
Thank you for your continued support and understanding.
We look forward to welcoming you back to playing tennis.
We will continue to monitor government regulations with a view to increasing/relaxing these conditions as appropriate.