- 6 courts in Matchplay II Outdoor Carpet
- All 6 courts with Floodlight
- Mini Tennis Zone
- Practice wall
- Ping – Pong Table
- Club house with kitchen and changing facilities
- On-site Car Parking facilities
- Table Football
- Disabled facilities
- Tennis TV
If you are interested in being introduced to tennis or improving your game, we have sessions which will work for you. Please look at our tennis programme by clicking the link below.
We also run an extensive junior programme which is led by our Head Coach, Dave Sanger. We provide a safe, fun and structured training environment for all ages. You can view our junior programme below.
Finally tennis is for everyone of all abilities and disabilities. Dave Sanger also heads this programme and is committed to giving everyone the opportunity to explore tennis where children and adults can have fun, exercise and interact with all participants. More information is available below.
We aim to provide social and competitive tennis for all ages and abilities in a friendly, enjoyable environment and…
- a well-established and progressive club with around 450 adult, junior and mini tennis members
- extensive activity and coaching programmes catering for everyone from complete beginners to county players
- members involvement in the club’s development actively encouraged by the management committee
- ensuring tennis is accessible for everyone: comprehensive disability programme including learning disability, visual impairment and wheelchair sessions