Just a polite reminder that you must prebook for every Adult session you wish to attend. At the current time we are unable to let anyone play unless they have booked in advance. If you are finding it difficult please let Colin know and we can arrange to show you how to book prior to the session.
Booking enables us to control numbers and to make sure the session is safe and not too busy. It also means we have all details of who has attended in case we need to use the track and trace system.
Who will be managing each session
Some of you have very kindly volunteered already to help each session to operate smoothly. For example, the giving out and collection of balls, asking members to maintain their social distance, organising the order of play, length of games and ensuring that everyone present gets to play with other people there etc. Matches should be max of 7 games.
What else do I need to know
The clubhouse remains closed apart from toilet use and will do so until further notice, please therefore ensure that you bring your own water. You should not be congregating around the patio/grounds area and should still take full account of the social distancing guidelines. ENURE THAT YOU SANITISE YOUR HANDS AS ADVISED BOTH BEFORE AND AFTER YOUR GAMES.
Please ensure you arrive only 5 minutes before the session is due to start and leave promptly
HOW TO BOOK YOUR CLUB SESSION
1. In google copy and paste these links to book
For Monday 10-12 a.m. green session, 3 courts, 14 places
For Monday 7-9 p.m. team members only, 2 courts, 10 places
For Tuesday 9-11a.m. red session, 4 courts, 18 places
For Wednesday 6-8 p.m. green session, 4 courts, 18 places
For Thursday 6-8 p.m. red session,3 courts, 14 places
For Friday 9-11 a.m. green and red session,4 courts, 18 places
For Sunday 10-12 a.m. green and red session ,3 courts,14 places
2. Tick the box of the date you wish to book
3. Click on book now
4. Sign in as usual on Clubspark
5. Click on your name so that you are recognised as a member, make sure it says member if not click change (don’t worry about the fee this should go when it recognises as you a member please don’t pay though it is free to book)
7. Tick the box to agree to the terms and conditions
8. Press ‘check out’
9. Please note that the system will only allow you to book for one week in advance.
10. No bookings can be done on the day of the session
11. You should receive an email to confirm your booking
12. If you make an error with booking or need to cancel please contact Colin