Hi tennis players,
On July 6th, we are launching a new internal singles box league competition at Southbourne Tennis club.
This new league will be available and managed by a new mobile app called ‘Scala Sports’. This will allow members to easily contact opponents and record results via their phones. The league is open to members of all levels and is a perfect way to meet other members of a similar standard to play friendly competitive matches.
How does it work?
- The round runs Jul 6th – Aug 30th (8 weeks)
- You are organised into a group with 4 opponents of a similar standard
- You play 1 match against each opponent in your group
- You determine when matches are played (in consultation with your opponents)
- How do I join?
- Download the free Scala Sports app (iOS or Android)
- Go to Leagues
- Search and join the league: Southbourne – Mixed Singles
On the start date of the round (July 6), you will receive a notification/email and your opponents will be visible in the app. Let us know if you have any questions/concerns, for specific questions related to the Scala app please reach out to email@example.com.